Monday 2 January 2012

These Shoes are Made for Walking.......



Sophie's first shoes, that is!

I've never put shoes on her before (apart from some bootes when it was really cold) as I've not wanted to damage her feet but on a recent shopping trip at Mothercare we decided to pop into the Clarks consession and get her feet measured and get some advice.
The staff were great and we came away with a cute pair of cruisers in a tiny 3G and an introductory pack including a framed photo of her in the store and a height chart!

She seems to like them! 

 

If she takes after Mummy they will be the first of many!!!

Lots of Love xxxx

9 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I'm sure she'll inherit your shoe habit!!!

Victoria xx

LaaLaa said...

Oh my word, Kelly, Sophie looks so cute! Those shoes are adorable. xx

Gem said...

Ahhh so cute, bless her x x x x

Josie-Mary said...

ah so cute! xx

Sheila said...

How adorable! She looks so, so cute.

Callies Cottage said...

And a matching outfit too-the first of many no doubt....My step daughter is at uni now but when she was little I had to be careful as there was SO much lovely stuff about and these days there seems to be even more!
She's a sweetie that's for sure...
Warm Wishes,
Callie

Jill said...

Doesn't she look fabby our little Sopharella, her shoes look so lovely.

Hugs Tante xxx

Hannah said...

aww-darling! Sophie looks so happy with her shoes, Kelly. I cannot wait for shoe-time!

A garden just outside Venice said...

Everyday looking more alike her daddy!!!
In a few months I'll see her walking then!!!
xxxx